Thursday, July 19, 2007

Walking Where Jesus Walked





Ralph and I along with 9 other pilgrims recently went on a trip to Israel. Since I want to learn how to blog AND I want to share our experience, this is a win-win adventure! On the first day we started at the Mount of Olives overlooking the Old City and then walked into the city the way Jesus did on a donkey 4 days before Passover. The VERY interesting thing we learned is that on that same day the High Priest paraded his perfect passover lamb into the city as well coming from another direction and through another gate.

1 comment:

Cyber Church Cafe said...

Anita and Ralph,
THANK YOU for sharing your experiences in Israel as you are ‘Learning How’ to share your thoughts and reflections in a blog. You are off to a good start! It appears you may have learned that it is difficult to generate traffic to your blog. I suggest that you sign all of your personal emails with a link to your blog. And BEG your family and friends to leave comments. Writing to other bloggers will also help, especially if the blogger is active and the 'system' is working properly. Personally, I have not been very active over the past year; and only today (6/12/08) discovered your post to me (from 10/2007) when I updated my Adsense/Google Account Login. THANKS for leaving the nice comment on my blog. Keep on blogging! I am sure you have a million more pictures of Jerusalem. I'd love to see them! For my blog -- I am working on posting some video clips of Christian musicians, like Drew D.
-- May GOD grant you and Ralph good health and many fine travel experiences to post to your blog. GLORY be to GOD! In JESUS! By the HOLY SPIRIT!